prof. dr hab. Agata Karowicz - Bilińska
specialist in gynaecology and obstetrics
specialist in perinatology
Doctor of medical sciences - 1989
Habilitated Doctor - 2003
The position of associate professor - 2004
Professor title - 2009
Scientific publications: 132 publications in peer-reviewed journals and 70 congress summaries
Scientific awards of the Rector of the Medical University - 1997, 2001, 2004, 2007.
Since 2006, cooperation with Johns Hopkins Hospital School of Public Health in Baltimore (USA).
From 2008, she participated in the work of the Reviewers' Panel of the Scientific Research Committee of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
Lecturer in the Early Cervical Cancer Prevention and Treatment program run by the Ministry of Health on behalf of the Central Coordination Center, whose activities were awarded in 2010 by the European Parliament "Pearl of Wisdom"
Honorary membership in Scientific Societies:
Polish Gynecological Society
Polish Society of Oncological Gynecology
Lodz Scientific Society
Specialist gynecologist - obstetrician - physiological and high-risk pregnancy, diagnosis and treatment of cervical and endometrial pathologies, HPV infections, infertility, menstrual disorders, endometriosis.
Ultrasound examination - Certificate of the Polish Ultrasound Society
HPV colposcopy and diagnostics - European colposcopy certificate
Łódź, I Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Medical University of Łódź
Łódź, Hospital M. Madurowicza, ul. Wileńska 37
Łódź Private practice: Orchidea - Specialist Offices, ul. Franciszkańska 93
(registration of a visit to Łódź under the phone number 668 358 480)
Bełchatów, ul. Chrobrego 24 (registration of a visit to Bełchatów on the phone number 601 333 470)
Anita Sikora, MD, PhD - Szubert
Doctor of medical sciences, whose professional and scientific interests focus on physiotherapy in gynecology and obstetrics, physiotherapy in urogynecology as well as oncology and palliative medicine.
A graduate of the Master's Degree in Physiotherapy Faculty of the Medical University of Lodz.
A graduate of Master's Degree in Psychology at the Faculty of Educational Sciences of the University of Lodz, specializing in clinical psychology.
A graduate of postgraduate studies in Psycho-oncology at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Warsaw.
Author of scientific publications in peer-reviewed journals on gynecology and obstetrics as well as psychology and oncology, co-author of the chapter "Physiotherapy in selected fields of medicine" of the PZWL book.
Active participant and laureate of scientific conferences in the field of physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
Participates in the promotion of women's health, including an EU project related to the prevention of cervical cancer and conducting doctor-patient communication training.
Conducts workshops and group health-oriented classes for pregnant women and mothers with children in Łódź.
• Physiotherapy in urinary and stool incontinence and in lowering pelvic organs (certified by the Polish Urogynecological Association).
• Diagnosing and treating pain in the lumbar spine using the McKenzie Method.
• Kinesiology Taping course.
• Classical massage course.
• Early intervention course for children at risk of developmental disorders.
She is constantly improving her skills as a psychologist and psycho-oncologist by participating in meetings and conferences in the field of psychology and psycho-oncology.
Physiotherapy in gynecology and obstetrics:
• Physiotherapeutic preparation for pregnancy,
• Care at every stage of pregnancy, including: prevention and treatment of pregnancy-related ailments: lymphoedema, back pain, sciatica, pain in the pubic symphysis, dissection of the pubic symphysis, pregnancy rectum stretch, individual training program during pregnancy.
• Care after pregnancy, including, but not limited to, working with a scar, rectal abdominal muscle stretch therapy, pelvic floor dysfunction therapy, help in returning to physical fitness after delivery, establishing an individual exercise program after delivery.
• Care for women before and after gynecological procedures and those suffering from endometriosis.
Urogynecology: prevention and conservative treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction, including urinary incontinence, reduction of the reproductive organ.
Physiotherapy in musculoskeletal disorders: prevention and treatment of pain in the spine and peripheral joints.
Physiotherapy in oncology and palliative medicine: patient care during the cancer treatment.
Massage, Wellness and SPA treatments: relaxing massages, including pregnant women, herbal stamps, hot stones, lymphatic drainage, massages after slimming, plastic surgery, dynamic slicing Kinesiology Taping and others.
Psychology: psychological counseling and consultation, psychoeducation.
Psycho-oncology: patient and family care affected by a severe chronic disease, cancer. Support during the illness process at each of its stages: diagnosis, causal treatment, relapse or palliative treatment. Support of a person in mourning after losing a loved one.
• Centrum Okołoporodowe Wesoła Rodzinka ul. Przełajowa 22B-22C
• Łódź Private practice: Orchidea - Specialist Offices, ul. Franciszkańska 93.
wszystko dla kobiet. orchidea.